2144 Low-Pass Filter (LPF)
The 2144 Low-Pass Filter (LPF) features the SSI2144 IC, the official and improved reissue of the legendary SSM2044 filter IC used in many classic synthesizers.
With its unmistakably silky-smooth top-end and liquid-like mid-range; it is widely regarded as being one of the best sounding filters ever made.
A wide range of modulation possibilities also adds versatility.
- Four-pole 24dB/octave low-pass filter.
- Manually controllable resonance and cutoff frequency.
- Frequency range greater than audio range (> 20Hz to 20kHz).
- Capable of self-oscillation i.e. producing a sine wave output.
- Thermally compensated 1V/octave input.
- Numerous modulation possibilities including FM and resonance CV inputs (0V to 10V input range).
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-built and tested in the UK.
- Format: Eurorack
- Width: 10HP
- Depth: approx. 40mm
- Power consumption:
- +12V: 30mA
- -12V: 30mA
- +5V: 0mA
- Manual - Download
Please see our Delivery Policy for more information.