3310 VC Envelope Generator (VCEG)
The 3310 VC Envelope Generator (VCEG) is a more advanced version of our standard 3310 Envelope Generator (EG). It offers the same four-stage design, but with dedicated CV inputs for attack, decay, sustain and release.
Other additional features include a manual gate button and an inverted output for some unusual modulation possibilities.
Also included is a through output for chaining multiple modules together and a dedicated retrigger input.
- AS3310-based architecture.
- Controllable exponential attack, decay and release with dedicated CV inputs (0V to 10V).
- Controllable linear sustain with dedicated CV input (0V to 10V).
- The CV inputs are summed with the front panel controls.
- Manual gate button.
- Comparator-based gate input allowing different types of waveforms to trigger the module.
- Gate through output, allowing for multiple EGs to be chained together.
- Retrigger input for modulation sources such as LFOs etc.
- Non-inverted and inverted outputs for additional modulation versatility.
- Green LED indicator provides a visual representation of the output level.
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-built and tested in the UK.
- Format: Eurorack
- Width: 12HP
- Depth: approx. 40mm
- Power consumption:
- +12V: 50mA
- -12V: 50mA
- +5V: 0mA
Please see our Delivery Policy for more information.