3320 High-Pass Filter (HPF)
The 3320 High-Pass Filter (HPF) is a four-pole 24dB/octave design that uses the newly re-issued and authentic CEM3320 IC.
It is the perfect partner to go along side either our 3320 Low-Pass Filter (LPF) or 2144 Low-Pass Filter (LPF), to produce a band-pass filter.
On it's own however, it shines when used on percussion or drums, along with a wide range of other applications.
- Four-pole 24dB/octave high-pass filter using the re-issued and authentic CEM3320 IC.
- Manually controllable resonance and cutoff frequency.
- Frequency range greater than audio range (> 20Hz to 20kHz).
- Input signal level can be clipped with front panel control to produce distorted signals if desired.
- Capable of self-oscillation i.e. producing a sine wave output.
- Thermally compensated 1V/octave input.
- Numerous modulation possibilities including FM and resonance CV inputs (0V to 10V input range).
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-built and tested in the UK.
- Format: Eurorack
- Width: 10HP
- Depth: approx. 40mm
- Power consumption:
- +12V: 20mA
- -12V: 30mA
- +5V: 0mA
- Quick Start Guide - Download
Please see our Delivery Policy for more information.