3340 Voltage-Controlled Oscillator (VCO) Classic Edition
Featuring the legendary CEM3340 IC, the 3340 Voltage-Controlled Oscillator (VCO) module offers that classic, rich analog sound found in many famous synthesizers from the past, along with a wide range of sound shaping and modulation possibilities.
- Original CEM3340 (Rev. G) architecture for a rich, analog sound.
- Four simultaneous, buffered 10Vpp (±5V) waveforms including DC-coupled ramp, triangle, sine and pulse outputs, with a controllable PW and PWM CV input (0V to 10V). Pulse output is derived from the CEM3340's triangle waveform using external circuitry.
- Coarse and fine frequency control knobs provide an adjustable frequency range of more than ten octaves (approximately 8Hz to 16KHz).
- 1V/octave input providing accurate tracking over more than ten octaves.
- Controllable CV inputs for linear and exponential FM.
- Comparator-based soft (with adjustable level) and positive/negative hard sync inputs offer versatility; allowing the VCO to be synced to many different types of sources, such as envelopes, sine waves, gate signals and so on.
- Vertical symmetry and roundness of sine wave can be independently adjusted.
- Classic-style knobs and panel design.
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-built and tested in the UK.
- Format: Eurorack
- Width: 13HP
- Depth: approx. 40mm
- Power consumption:
- +12V: 60mA
- -12V: 50mA
- +5V: 0mA
Please see our Delivery Policy for more information.