This 8-Step Sequencer hosts a broad range of functionality in a compact design.
It has simultaneous, independent pitch, gate and trigger outputs. Each step features its own independent pitch control. Both pitch outputs have independent glide (portamento) controls that vary the glide time between notes. The output range of the pitch outputs can be changed between 2V, 5V and 10V using jumpers on the PCB.
Switches also allow the gate and trigger outputs to be controlled per step i.e. run, skip or reset. The run position produces a gate and trigger output for the specific step. The skip position simply omits the gate and trigger outputs for the specified step; the sequence length still remains the same i.e. eight steps. This allows for rests to be produced. The reset position reverts the sequence back to step 1. Reset can be selected on any step to produce a sequence length between 1 and 8 steps. The sequencer can also be reset via a CV input or with the manual button on the front panel.
The sequencer uses an external clock signal input to run. A through (thru) output is also provided to chain the clock signal to more sequencers or similar modules. The clock can also be stopped using a switch on the front panel. This allows the user to use the manual clock button to step through the sequence.
Additional features include a hold CV input, that holds the sequence on the current step. The hold function can also be manually triggered with the button on the front panel.
- 8-step pitch and gate sequencer in a compact and functional design.
- Simultaneous pitch, gate and trigger outputs.
- Independent pitch control per step. The output range of the pitch outputs can be changed between 2V, 5V and 10V using jumpers on the PCB.
- Switches allow the gate and trigger outputs to be controlled per step i.e. run, skip or reset.
- The sequence can be reset and held on the current step via external CV inputs or manual buttons on the front panel.
- The external clock input can be switched off using a switch on the front panel and a through (thru) output allows the clock signal to be chained to further modules e.g. another sequencer etc. A manual clock button also allows the user to step through the sequence when the external clock is switched off.
- Both pitch outputs have independent glide (portamento) controls that vary the glide time between notes.
- All inputs are comparator-based, allowing non-gated waveforms to also trigger them.
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-built and tested in the UK.
- Format: Eurorack
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: approx. 40mm
- Power consumption:
- +12V: 90mA
- -12V: 40mA
- +5V: 0mA
- Manual - Download
Please see our Delivery Policy for more information.