Our Attenuverter (AV) is one of our most versatile modules; allowing the polarity of an input source such as an envelope or a ramp wave from an LFO to be changed.
Additionally, an offset voltage between approximately -10V to +10V can be applied to the input source. The module can also act as an independent CV source when there is no input.
- Versatile module allowing the polarity and voltage offset of an input source to be changed.
- Polarity control also allows the gain of the input signal to varied between -200% and +200%.
- Can be used as an independent CV source (between approximately -10V to +10V).
- Controls feature non-linear response curve, allowing more precise adjustments near the centre of the control range.
- LEDs provide a visual representation of the output level.
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-built and tested in the UK.
- Format: Eurorack
- Width: 5HP
- Depth: approx. 25mm
- Power consumption:
- +12V: 30mA
- -12V: 20mA
- +5V: 0mA
Please see our Delivery Policy for more information.