This useful module compares an input signal with a voltage threshold and produces a 10V gate output when the input signal is above the set threshold. The input signals can be either CV or audio. The output can be used for many purposes e.g. as a clock source or even as a pulse waveform for VCOs that do not have pulse waveform output.
In addition to an internal, controllable threshold voltage (variable between -10V to +10V), an external threshold CV from a source such an LFO or noise generator can be input into the module. The source can be switched between internal and external on the front panel.
The gate output also has a LED indicator to give a visual representation of the output level. A 10V trigger output is also provided.
- Useful for creating gate signals (10V) for many different purposes e.g. as a clock source, pulse waveform etc.
- Threshold voltage can set internally (between -10V to +10V) or externally using a CV source such as an LFO or envelope etc.
- LED indicates gate output level.
- Trigger output (10V) also included.
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-built and tested in the UK.
- Format: Eurorack
- Width: 5HP
- Depth: approx. 25mm
- Power consumption:
- +12V: 30mA
- -12V: 20mA
- +5V: 0mA
Please see our Delivery Policy for more information.