Noise Generator (NG) Classic Edition
Our Noise Generator (NG) module provides three different noise sources; including white, pink and random LF (Low Frequency) noise.
This allows for a wide range of sonic and modulation possibilities when combined with other modules e.g. white noise can be used to produce hi-hat sounds or the random LF noise can be input into a sample and hold module to produce random, retro-style beeps etc.
Each output features its own dedicated attenuator. The random LF output also has a green LED indicator, providing a visual representation of the output level.
The maximum peak-to-peak amplitude of each noise output is approximately 10V (±5V).
- Three 10Vpp (±5V) noise sources including white, pink and random LF.
- Dedicated attenuator for each output.
- LED indicator providing visual representation of random LF noise output level.
- Classic-style knobs and panel design.
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-built and tested in the UK.
- Format: Eurorack
- Width: 5HP
- Depth: approx. 40mm
- Power consumption:
- +12V: 20mA
- -12V: 20mA
- +5V: 0mA
Please see our Delivery Policy for more information.