Poly-8 Voltage-Controlled Oscillator (VCO)
The Poly-8 VCO module is one of a kind. It is a premium polyphonic oscillator bank, comprising eight CEM3340 (Rev. G) VCOs in a clean, compact and ergonomic design. Each VCO features a vast range of modulation capabilities, including hard sync, PWM, 1V/octave and exponential/linear FM.
Each VCO provides simultaneous ramp, triangle and pulse waveform outputs.
The authentic CEM3340 architecture offers an instantly recognisable, rich analog sound found in many famous synthesizers from the past, such as the Prophet 5 etc.
- Premium polyphonic oscillator bank comprising eight CEM3340 (Rev. G) VCOs.
- Three simultaneous, buffered 10Vpp (±5V) waveforms per VCO, including DC-coupled ramp, triangle and pulse outputs, with controllable PW and PWM CV inputs (0V to 10V). Pulse output is derived from the CEM3340's triangle waveform using external circuitry.
- Individual coarse and fine frequency control knobs provide an adjustable frequency range of more than ten octaves (approximately 8Hz to 16KHz) for each VCO.
- Each VCO has a wide range of modulation inputs; including hard sync (comparator-based), PWM, 1V/octave and exponential/linear FM (switchable).
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-built and tested in the UK.
- Format: Eurorack
- Width: 50HP
- Depth: approx. 40mm
- Power consumption:
- +12V: 320mA
- -12V: 220mA
- +5V: 0mA
- Manual - Download
This is a built-to-order item. Please allow up to 1-3 weeks for delivery. Please see our Delivery Policy for more information.