Dual VU Meter
This Dual VU Meter is the perfect companion to our 3-Channel Stereo Panning Mixer.
It provides two separate AC-coupled channels; both calibrated by default to line-level (-10dBV) at 0dB. This aids in monitoring and accurately adjusting the output level of the mixer whilst connected to an external line-level device e.g. mixing console etc. Through (Thru) outputs are also provided for each channel.
The module doesn't just have to be used for just monitoring line-level output signals however. The range of each VU meter is adjustable; allowing it to be adapted to a range of different signal levels e.g. modular-level (±5V) etc., making it a great standalone module.
- Two separate VU meters in one module; the perfect companion to our 3-Channel Stereo Panning Mixer.
- Calibrated by default to line-level (-10dBV) at 0dB; allowing accurate monitoring and adjustment of the output level when connected to external devices.
- Through (Thru) outputs are provided for both channels.
- The range of each VU meter can be independently adjusted; allowing the module to be adapted to a wide range of signal levels e.g. modular-level (±5V) etc.
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-made and assembled in the UK.
- Format: Eurorack
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: approx. 40mm
- Power consumption:
- +12V: 70mA
- -12V: 10mA
- +5V: 0mA
Please see our Delivery Policy for more information.